- INTRODUCTION AND ACCESS TO OUR SITE
- You will generally be able to access all areas of this Site without registering your details with us. However, from time to time we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
- We may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms & Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site. If you do not wish to accept any new Terms & Conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Site.
- ORDERING FROM US
- You may place an order to purchase a Product advertised for sale on the Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the “Proceed” button and giving your payment details. Please ensure that you check your order at each stage of the order process.
Please note:a. We deliver to USA only at the moment.
b. Our web site is written in English only.
c. All payments are made in $USD.
d. At the point of payment you will be directed to our secure payment server .
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email to acknowledge that we have received your order giving an order number and a summary of your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch confirmation email. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you prior to sending you a Dispatch Confirmation Email.
- We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
- We may be unable to process your order if:
b. There is a problem with authorisation of the payment on your credit card.
c. Because of an error in the price on our website as referred to in clause 4.6
- Your use of our site is governed by our Terms of Website use Policy. Please take the time to read them, as they include important terms which apply to you.
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computers display the colours accurately to reflect the colour of the Products & therefore your Products may vary slightly from the images you saw.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
- All products shown are subject to availability. We will inform you by email as soon as possible if the Product is not available and refund when applicable.
- Any promotional offer including but not limited to free gifts are subject to availability while supplies last. In the event a free gift is delivered damaged it is at our sole discretion whether or not a replacement gift is provided or an alternative is offered.
- We take reasonable care to ensure the prices of Products are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into our system. The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation Email.
- We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most major credit / debit cards, by completing the relevant details on the Datacash payment page.
- By using a credit / debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit / debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
- Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will rectify any such errors as soon as possible once we become aware of them. If a Products’ correct price is different from the price stated on our Site, we will normally, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order. If such an occasion arrives, we will advise you by email.
- FAULTY GOODS
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You For Visiting Our Site