Orders placed during our working week (Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) will usually be processed and dispatched with 48 hours of receipt. During very busy periods, however, order dispatch may be delayed. In this instance, we will advise you of the estimated dispatch date of your order by email.
Please note the following:
- Our working week is defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays).
- All orders are tracked and require a signature.
- You may, during the ‘checkout’ process, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you (provided the billing address matches the address on your credit card statement).
- Please ensure that your delivery address is correct (including postcode) before paying for your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided. Depending on your local postal service you may need to ensure that you add a specific Delivery Name for parcels being delivered to a different address. For more information please check with your local postal service. If you are arranging for a parcel to be sent to a Business address please ensure to include the Company Name along with the name of the recipient.
- We will deliver all products comprised in your order in one delivery.
- If any product is not available we will inform you immediately once we’re made aware of this. We will refund the value of this item back to your card and dispatch the rest of your order.
- If your order is delayed by more than ten days we will give you the option to cancel your order.
- We regret that we cannot change a delivery address once the item has been dispatched.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- We do not take responsibility for delays once items have left our warehouse.
- Although we will make every effort to ensure your products are delivered within the time stated, we take no responsibility for loss or damage incurred where delivery is time dependent. No compensation is payable to the customer for delayed receipt or inconvenience.
- We do not take responsibility for a parcel in the event that it is opened or tampered with by a third party during transit, in these instances you should contact the courier and take advice on how to proceed under their procedures.