Sayoneyes Matte Black Towel Ring - Premium Quality SUS304 Stainless Steel Rust Proof Hand Towel Holder – Heavy Duty Round Towel Holder for Bathroom Wall Mounted
- 🔵【Premium Quality Material】The black bathroom towel holder is made of high quality sus304 stainless steel with excellent strength and durability for protect against corrosion & rust. Matte finish process of this round towel hanger is built to resist daily scratches and tarnishing. No fade, stain-proof, durable for years lasts, accept heavy duty.
- 🔵【Modern Style & Wide Application】Unique round shape of this bathroom hand towel holder is designed with clean lines and sturdy construction and hidden mounting screws add more modern elements for your bathroom decor, smooth edges protect your hand from scratching. This round hand towel rack is ideal for bathroom, bedroom, guest room, kitchen, hotel, etc.
- 🔵【Space Saver Hand Towel Ring】The bath towel holder is ideal in space constrained bathrooms. The towels and rags can be dried quickly without taking up too much space. The elegant and simple appearance is very attractive and 180° rotating design, can move it up and down freely and added a silent rubber ring, which can be used with less noise.
- 🔵【Easy To Install】Our round towel hanger for bathroomr comes with all the screw accessories (premium stainless steel screws and top quality anchors which are of good quality) and installation instructions manual for hassle-free installation. You can easily install it on any flat surface, such as bathroom wall or wood door.
- 🔵【Satisfaction Guaranteed】We believe in the quality of our matte black hand towel holder for bathroom and the satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. If you are not happy with the matte black towel holder for any reason, please feel free to contact us to get a full refund. We are always ready to serve you. Order today to enjoy our towel ring for bathroom.
Orders placed during our working week (Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) will usually be processed and dispatched with 48 hours of receipt. During very busy periods, however, order dispatch may be delayed. In this instance, we will advise you of the estimated dispatch date of your order by email.
Please note the following:
★Our working week is defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays).
★All orders are tracked and require a signature.
★You may, during the ‘checkout process, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you (provided the billing address matches the address on your credit card statement).
★Please ensure that your delivery address is correct (including postcode) before paying for your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided. Depending on your local postal service you may need to ensure that you add a specific Delivery Name for parcels being delivered to a different address. For more information please check with your local postal service. If you are arranging for a parcel to be sent to a Business address please ensure to include the Company Name along with the name of the recipient.
★We will deliver all products comprised in your order in one delivery.
★If any product is not available we will inform you immediately once we’re made aware of this. We will refund the value of this item back to your card and dispatch the rest of your order.
★If your order is delayed by more than ten days we will give you the option to cancel your order.
★We regret that we cannot change a delivery address once the item has been dispatched.
★All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
★We do not take responsibility for delays once items have left our warehouse.
★Although we will make every effort to ensure your products are delivered within the time stated, we take no responsibility for loss or damage incurred where delivery is time-dependent. No compensation is payable to the customer for delayed receipt or inconvenience.
★We do not take responsibility for a parcel in the event that it is opened or tampered with by a third party during transit, in these instances you should contact the courier and take advice on how to proceed under their procedures.