Sayoneyes Wooden Coat Rack Wall Mount with 5Tri Metal Coat Hooks for Hanging –17 Inch Heavy Duty Premium Solid Pine Wood
- 🔵【Sturdy and Durable】Sayoneyes wall mounted coat rack made of solid pine wood (not MDF or soft pine), fine craftsmanship with a charming distressed finish to add a rustic, good density, health, safety and environmental protection. The 5 tri metal hooks are solid, durable, waterproof and rustproof, surface with matte and smooth touch.
- 🔵【Strong Load Bearing Capacity】The heavy duty coat hooks wall mounted can hold up to 40 pounds easily after perfect installation. Wall coat rack can easily hang daily necessities and heavy tools, heavy jackets, towels, dog leashes, kitchen utensils, coats, purses, hats, repair kits, scarves, bags, belts, backpacks, robes, caps etc.
- 🔵【Versatile and Decorative】Our rustic-style wall coat racks add a touch of rustic beauty to your bathroom, entryway, kitchen, closets, bedroom or anywhere else. A stylish hook and rustic board surface will make your room look more classy and minimalist. Also a wonderful gift choice for your friends’ housewarming.
- 🔵【Simple Installation】Shop with confidence knowing our coat hook rack is easy for wall mount or wood door mounted. Mounting hardware included screw, plastic expansion anchor, hex key and user manual. The screws are also made of rust-less sus304 stainless steel, which can be solidly fixed on the wall for a long time. Follow the install instructions below.
- 🔵【Satisfaction Guaranteed】We believe in the quality of our wooden wall mount coat rack and the satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. If you are not happy with the wooden coat rack for any reason, please feel free to contact us to get a full refund. We are always ready to serve you. Order today to enjoy our wooden coat hangers for wall.
Orders placed during our working week (Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) will usually be processed and dispatched with 48 hours of receipt. During very busy periods, however, order dispatch may be delayed. In this instance, we will advise you of the estimated dispatch date of your order by email.
Please note the following:
★Our working week is defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays).
★All orders are tracked and require a signature.
★You may, during the ‘checkout process, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you (provided the billing address matches the address on your credit card statement).
★Please ensure that your delivery address is correct (including postcode) before paying for your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided. Depending on your local postal service you may need to ensure that you add a specific Delivery Name for parcels being delivered to a different address. For more information please check with your local postal service. If you are arranging for a parcel to be sent to a Business address please ensure to include the Company Name along with the name of the recipient.
★We will deliver all products comprised in your order in one delivery.
★If any product is not available we will inform you immediately once we’re made aware of this. We will refund the value of this item back to your card and dispatch the rest of your order.
★If your order is delayed by more than ten days we will give you the option to cancel your order.
★We regret that we cannot change a delivery address once the item has been dispatched.
★All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
★We do not take responsibility for delays once items have left our warehouse.
★Although we will make every effort to ensure your products are delivered within the time stated, we take no responsibility for loss or damage incurred where delivery is time-dependent. No compensation is payable to the customer for delayed receipt or inconvenience.
★We do not take responsibility for a parcel in the event that it is opened or tampered with by a third party during transit, in these instances you should contact the courier and take advice on how to proceed under their procedures.