Sayoneyes Toilet Paper Holder Wall Mount –Premium Quality SUS304 Stainless Steel Rotate Proof -1 Pack
- 🟢【Premium Quality】 Sayoneyes black toilet paper holder is made of high quality Stainless Steel to protect against corrosion & rust. The premium quality toilet roll holder is ideal for humid environments and very suitable for bathroom, kitchen and washroom use. 4 protection layers are added on stainless steel to make toilet tissue holder more durable and more anti-rust.
- 🟢【Fits Big Roll】The length of bathroom toilet paper holder is 6 inch and the distance to the wall is 3 inch. The maximum length of the applicable toilet paper roll can reach 5 inches and the thickest toilet paper roll can reach 2.25 inches. The disc on the top of the rod can effectively prevent the toilet paper from falling.
- 🟢【Anti Rotation】Our toilet paper holders have professional internal structure design to ensure that bathroom tissue holder is firmly installed on the wall and prevents the wall toilet paper holder from rotating. NO wobbling nor dropping off. Tissue holder for bathroom is more convenient to use without any worries.
- 🟢【Easy To Install】Sayoneyes toilet paper holder black come with all the mounting accessories needed, premium stainless steel screws and top quality anchors and installation manual. Screw mounting can be applied to all the smooth walls including but not limited to tile walls, painted walls and marble walls. You can choose vertical or horizontal (right or left) installations according to your need.
- 🟢【Satisfaction Guaranteed】We believe in the quality of our toilet paper holder storage and the satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. If you are not happy with the paper roll holder for any reason, please feel free to contact us to get a full refund. We are always ready to serve you. Order today to enjoy our toilet paper holder wall mount.
Orders placed during our working week (Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) will usually be processed and dispatched with 48 hours of receipt. During very busy periods, however, order dispatch may be delayed. In this instance, we will advise you of the estimated dispatch date of your order by email.
Please note the following:
★Our working week is defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays).
★All orders are tracked and require a signature.
★You may, during the ‘checkout process, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you (provided the billing address matches the address on your credit card statement).
★Please ensure that your delivery address is correct (including postcode) before paying for your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided. Depending on your local postal service you may need to ensure that you add a specific Delivery Name for parcels being delivered to a different address. For more information please check with your local postal service. If you are arranging for a parcel to be sent to a Business address please ensure to include the Company Name along with the name of the recipient.
★We will deliver all products comprised in your order in one delivery.
★If any product is not available we will inform you immediately once we’re made aware of this. We will refund the value of this item back to your card and dispatch the rest of your order.
★If your order is delayed by more than ten days we will give you the option to cancel your order.
★We regret that we cannot change a delivery address once the item has been dispatched.
★All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
★We do not take responsibility for delays once items have left our warehouse.
★Although we will make every effort to ensure your products are delivered within the time stated, we take no responsibility for loss or damage incurred where delivery is time-dependent. No compensation is payable to the customer for delayed receipt or inconvenience.
★We do not take responsibility for a parcel in the event that it is opened or tampered with by a third party during transit, in these instances you should contact the courier and take advice on how to proceed under their procedures.