iPhone 13 Case 6.1 inch 2021 with Built-in 9H Tempered Glass Front Screen Protector,(Black)
- 🟢【Perfect Fit】This phone case is specially designed for iPhone 13 6.1 inch 2021 Released and fits perfectly with various cutouts and ports on the phone, such as the speaker, buttons, sensors, camera, etc.. Every buttons are easy to press and all holes line up perfectly.
- 🟢【Military Grade Protection】Apple iPhone 13 case built in screen protector and sturdy TPU transparent back cover provides 360° full-body protection for your new iphone 13. Unique miltry shockproof design to disperse severe shocks, prevent unexpected impacts and scratches. Four cushioning airbags enhanced security during drops and falls.
- 🟢【Supports Wireless Charging】This clear iPhone 13 Case with screen protector works better with wireless charging devices, there is zero loss of charging, so that reduces the charging time by 25% and helps you save 30 Minutes a day. Fast charge with shell and do not affect any signal induction. Easy access to all the controls and features.
- 🟢【Unique Design】This iPhone 13 case screen protector makes a balance of clear and matte finish. Frosted back makes your phone more decent and elegant. You can still admire the Logo through the case. Processed soft TPU bumper frame provide with delicate touch feeling and non-slip. Slim and clear case keep the iPhone stylish with the original beauty.
- 🟢【Satisfaction Guaranteed】We believe in the quality of our iphone 13 protective case and the satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. If you are not happy with the iphone 13 shockproof case for any reason, please feel free to contact us to get a full refund. We are always ready to serve you. Order today to enjoy our iphone 13 case full body protection.
Orders placed during our working week (Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) will usually be processed and dispatched with 48 hours of receipt. During very busy periods, however, order dispatch may be delayed. In this instance, we will advise you of the estimated dispatch date of your order by email.
Please note the following:
★Our working week is defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays).
★All orders are tracked and require a signature.
★You may, during the ‘checkout process, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you (provided the billing address matches the address on your credit card statement).
★Please ensure that your delivery address is correct (including postcode) before paying for your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided. Depending on your local postal service you may need to ensure that you add a specific Delivery Name for parcels being delivered to a different address. For more information please check with your local postal service. If you are arranging for a parcel to be sent to a Business address please ensure to include the Company Name along with the name of the recipient.
★We will deliver all products comprised in your order in one delivery.
★If any product is not available we will inform you immediately once we’re made aware of this. We will refund the value of this item back to your card and dispatch the rest of your order.
★If your order is delayed by more than ten days we will give you the option to cancel your order.
★We regret that we cannot change a delivery address once the item has been dispatched.
★All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
★We do not take responsibility for delays once items have left our warehouse.
★Although we will make every effort to ensure your products are delivered within the time stated, we take no responsibility for loss or damage incurred where delivery is time-dependent. No compensation is payable to the customer for delayed receipt or inconvenience.
★We do not take responsibility for a parcel in the event that it is opened or tampered with by a third party during transit, in these instances you should contact the courier and take advice on how to proceed under their procedures.