Adhesive Towel Hooks Wall Hooks for Hanging – Matte Black SUS304 Stainless Steel Waterproof with Strong Adhesive Tapes
- 🟢【Heavy Duty Wall Hook】This towel hooks are made of high standard sus304 stainless steel, using a strong adhesive, with high viscosity and high bearing capacity, waterproof, anti-corrosion and rust. The maximum load bearing capacity of 3m hooks is 16lbs. This adhesive hooks does not require drilling and does not damage the wall.
- 🟢【Matte Finish Towel Hook】Matte finish, stylish and exquisite brushed process make the bathroom hooks look fashion and feel comfortable. NO fade, stain-proof effectively to solves fingerprints and the accumulation of dust and oil. Bathroom towel hook build to resist daily scratches, corrosion, and tarnishing. Towel holder for bathroom wall only clean with a soft, damp cloth gently.
- 🟢【Versatile Design】This towel hook is designed with clean lines and contemporary styling, make your bathroom simple and fresh. This wall hook is perfect for hanging robes, towels, hats, caps, bags, purses, clothes, coats, keys, loofah, kitchen utensils, brushes, swimsuit, baseball caps, belts. This coat hook help you save the space, keep your room tidy.
- 🟢【Easy To Install】This door hooks for hanging is very easy to install. Just peel off the adhesive hooks protective layer in the back and stick it on the desired position. The wall should be kept dry and clean during installation. It will be better to wait 24 hours before using this cup hooks. When disassembling, melt the glue by heating with a hair dryer, which can be easily disassembled.
- 🟢【Satisfaction Guaranteed】We believe in the quality of our towel hooks for bathrooms and the satisfaction of our customers is our top priority. If you are not happy with the bathroom towel hooks for any reason, please feel free to contact us to get a full refund. We are always ready to serve you. Order today to enjoy our removable wall hooks.
Orders placed during our working week (Monday – Friday, excluding Bank Holidays) will usually be processed and dispatched with 48 hours of receipt. During very busy periods, however, order dispatch may be delayed. In this instance, we will advise you of the estimated dispatch date of your order by email.
Please note the following:
★Our working week is defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays).
★All orders are tracked and require a signature.
★You may, during the ‘checkout process, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you (provided the billing address matches the address on your credit card statement).
★Please ensure that your delivery address is correct (including postcode) before paying for your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided. Depending on your local postal service you may need to ensure that you add a specific Delivery Name for parcels being delivered to a different address. For more information please check with your local postal service. If you are arranging for a parcel to be sent to a Business address please ensure to include the Company Name along with the name of the recipient.
★We will deliver all products comprised in your order in one delivery.
★If any product is not available we will inform you immediately once we’re made aware of this. We will refund the value of this item back to your card and dispatch the rest of your order.
★If your order is delayed by more than ten days we will give you the option to cancel your order.
★We regret that we cannot change a delivery address once the item has been dispatched.
★All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
★We do not take responsibility for delays once items have left our warehouse.
★Although we will make every effort to ensure your products are delivered within the time stated, we take no responsibility for loss or damage incurred where delivery is time-dependent. No compensation is payable to the customer for delayed receipt or inconvenience.
★We do not take responsibility for a parcel in the event that it is opened or tampered with by a third party during transit, in these instances you should contact the courier and take advice on how to proceed under their procedures.